ATG has an Assembly Technician Position open in its Boca Raton Operations facility. We are currently seeking a new team member that want to learn about production of high quality, aviation parts.
ATG provides on the job training for this position, however, all candidates must be able read schematics, use hand tools and be able to follow written instructions. Standard hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
ATG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer an excellent benefits package, including a 401(k) Plan, Paid Time Off and a comprehensive health care coverage. For more information about our organization see www.atgshades.com.
- Fabricates, assembles or disassembles, adjusts, function tests, and inspects manufactured precision products and/or sub-assemblies by hand.
- Rotates through all of the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Conducts tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance, and uses custom test equipment as required.
- Examines products or work to verify conformance to specifications.
- Reads and interprets work orders; work instructions; process specifications, or engineering drawings as required to accomplish the specific task(s).
- May assemble non-standard units.
- Provides information to supervisors, leads, and co-workers when needed or required.
- Uses computer programs to enter, access, or retrieve data needed for production.
- Follows safe work practices.
- Works independent using standard guidelines, policies, procedures and or a set of instructions.
- 0-2 years’ experience in manufacturing assembly
- Basic computing skills
- Basic knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs and uses
- Clean room product assembly experience preferred, but not required
- Some knowledge and understanding of the use of engineering drawings; process specifications; work instructions; and manufacturing work orders preferred but not required
- Some knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations and their application to component manufacturing preferred, but not required
- Some knowledge of ISO9001 and/or AS9101 (latest revision) quality management system standards preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar required
- Work requires willingness to work overtime
- This position requires extensive standing, bending, kneeling depending on work being performed
- This position will require you to submit to and pass a drug test and background check.
- Starting wage is $14 per hour.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Interested in a job at ATG, but don’t see your area of expertise?
Our needs change rapidly and we are always looking for talented team members, Email email@example.com with what you are looking for & your resume, and if something comes up a member of our HR team will reach out to you.
For all other inquiries related to HR besides careers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send your resume to this email, if you do your resume will not be considered.